Logo de la UNED
  Site in Spanish

About us

Facts and Data
To whom is UNED geared
Where is UNED
Distance Education System
Welcome plan
Contact information


What can be studied at UNED
Bachelor's Degree Studies (EHEA)
University Master's Degrees (EHEA)
University Access Courses (CAD)
University Admissions Examinations
Life Long Learning
University Center for Distance Language
University Extension Programs


UNED International
Other mobility
Cooperative Strategy

University Admissions Examinations

The following have the option of sitting for the Admissions Examinations for Official University Degree Studies:

  • Students from foreign educational systems with studies equivalent to the Spanish High School Diploma.

  • Students from Spanish public schools located abroad attached to the PAU-UNED regime.

  • Students from foreign educational systems referred to in Article 38.5 of Organic Law on Education 2/May 3, 2006:

    Students from educational systems of State members of the European Union, or other States that have signed international agreements applicable in this regard, may apply for the credential, provided that these students meet the academic requirements for university access in their educational systems. UNED is responsible for the verification of compliance with the university access requirements for students from the above-mentioned educational systems and the issuance of the appropriate credentials.