Accesos directos a las distintas zonas del curso
Ir a los contenidos
Ir a menú navegación principal
Ir a menú pie de página
Código de idioma : 04790022
1. Answer questions at an interview
2. Compliment someone
3. Give advice
4. Provide instructions and tips on how to do something
5. Introduce other people
6. Introduce yourself
7. Show someone around a place
8. Talk about what you like and dislike
9. Welcome someone 10. Close a deal on an apartment
11. Compare things
12. Discuss a property with a real estate agent
13. Talk about Leasing and renting
14. Catch up with an old friend
15. Get to know someone
16. Talk about: Habits and diets; Health problems; Marital status; Preferences; The way things used to be; Yourself
17. Ask for a refund
18. Talk about: A costume party; A robbery
19. Tell someone what happened
20. Catch up with an old friend
21. Give and ask for advice. Offer to do a favor
22. Give your medical history.
23. Invite someone to lunch
24. Talk about: Acupuncture; An injury; Feeling sick.
25. Tell someone what you’ve been doing
26. Talk about cooking and give recipes
27. Discuss basic economy notions. A problem at the bank. Budgeting and expenses.
28. Explain how to keep fit
29. Discuss how technology has changed society.
30. Talk about future plans
31. Board a plane and find your seat. Get ready to go to the airport. Rent a car.
32. Talk about car trouble
33. Welcome guests to your home
34. Discuss hypothetical situations.
35. Request something from your boss
36. Talk about being ‘green’
37. Return things to a store
38. Talk about electronic equipment.
39. Express hopes, wishes and regrets.
40. Exchange currency
41. Report: A friend’s problem; Expenses; What someone has asked; What someone has said.
37. Talk about news.
38. Check into a hotel
39. Organize a surprise celebration
40. Shop for clothes
41. Talk about Art; Wine and winery; Culture.
43. Congratulate someone
44. Describe a vacation
45. Discuss changes in lifestyle
46. Tell someone what you’d like to do
47. Discuss social networks.
48. Compare people, things and situations. Discuss pros and cons.