Logo de la UNED

Information on the homologation procedure

To request the homologation of foreign studies for their Spanish equivalents, send an application to the Sr. Ministro de Educación, Cultura y Deporte. Secretaría General Técnica. Sección de Convalidaciones de Estudios Extranjeros no Universitarios (Minister of Education, Culture and Sports. General Technical Secretariat. Section of Validations of Foreign Non-University Studies).

C/ Los Madrazo, 15
Phone: 91 3277681

You may also present this request at the Regional Delegations of the MECD, in the Consular representations of Spain abroad, and in the other manners described in article 16.4 of Law 39/2015, of 1st October, on the Public Administration and General Administrative Procedures Law.

Homologation and recognition of foreign non-university degrees and studies

flecha ir

Residents of the autonomous communities of Catalonia, Galicia and the Basque Country should request homologation of studies other than the Spanish Bachillerato at the competent organisms of their respective autonomous community.


flecha ir


flecha ir

Basque Country

flecha ir