Accesos directos a las distintas zonas del curso
Ir a los contenidos
Ir a menú navegación principal
Ir a menú pie de página
Subject code : 63024177
SCHOOLS FOR ALL assumes two basic ideas:
- schooling is still the way for people to make a living; so that, compulsory education should be good for every student.
- every student is able to learn and schools should be safe places for learning.
SCHOOLS FOR ALL intends to offer ideas, resources and examples for students to imagine and develop schools which meet the initial assumptions.
SCHOOLS FOR ALL is an optional course (6ECTS) integrated in the study plan of the GRADO EN PEDAGOGÍA (4th year, second term).
It is related to EDUCACIÓN INTERCULTURAL (4th year, first term).
The competencies developed in this field are:
- To manage quality, improvement and innovation processes in educational contexts.
- To work in a collaborative way.
- To use in an effective way the tools required to build knowledge for succesful societies.