1. For the academic year 2023-2024, this Master offers the following new access places:
- Specialisation in Economics/Politics, in Spanish language: 20 places.
- Specialisation in Law, in Spanish: 20 places
- Specialisation in Multilevel European Integration and Fundamental Rights, in English: 20 places
- Specialisation in Economy of the EU: Challenges for the 21st Century, in English: 20 places
2. Selection criteria for students of the specialisations in Economics/Politics and Law in Spanish. New applicants will be selected by the Master's Commission on the basis of the following criteria:
Average grade of the academic transcript: 30%.
Academic and professional profile: 30% Matching of the academic and professional profile to the chosen
Speciality of the chosen Master's Degree: 50%.
Knowledge of languages (preferably English): 10%.
Other merits: 10%.
3. Selection criteria for students of the Speciality in Multilevel European Integration and Fundamental Rights and the Speciality in Economy of the EU: Challenges for the 21st Century (in English). New applicants to these specialisations will be selected by the Master's Commission, according to the following criteria:
Average grade of the academic transcript 30%.
Adequacy of the academic and professional profile 50%.
Knowledge of languages (languages other than English, which, in this speciality, is a requirement)
which, in this speciality, is a prerequisite for admission) 10% Other merits
Other merits 10%.
Students must provide documentation of the merits they claim in accordance with the above criteria for examination by the Master's Commission. Language skills (B2) must be accredited by means of the corresponding certificate/diploma stating the required level. If this certificate is not available, other means of proof may be provided and, in this case, the student may be asked for a personal or telephone interview to verify the language level.
3. Students from previous years will be guaranteed a place to continue their studies in the Master's Degree without being affected by the above admission criteria.